Going within and bringing light into your inner world is the journey to true and lasting fulfillment. When you embark on this sacred path, you will discover you are the one you’ve always been looking for. All of the love and all of the answers you have been seeking are within you. You are the one you’ve always been looking for.
The You who:
- Loves and accepts yourself for who you are
- Understands how to make decisions from your true yes and your true no
- Wants to explore the patterns and habits that no longer serve you
- Wants to slow down and quit pushing yourself too hard
- No longer counts on people or things to bring joy into your life because you bring your own joy and share it with others
- Is courageous and willing to align with your values
- Experiences self-forgiveness, self-kindness and practices often
- Is willing to look at and befriend the shadow parts of yourself
- Wants to hang with your tribe. The tribe that encourages, supports and applauds who you are
- Looks at, acknowledges and has compassion on your deepest fears
- Is willing to rely on the Universe/God for all of your needs
This beautiful and outrageous you exists under the old patterns, habits, traumas, griefs, and overwhelms of life. You can know Your-Self, your own autonomy, your own happiness beyond your current life’s stresses and struggles.
It takes time to explore and discover this deeper aspect of you. Through the doorway of self-kindness and self-compassion you open the way to come home to yourself. This exploration is the hero’s journey and you are the hero of your own life. It just takes a little love, courage, honesty and light heartedness. You are a Spiritual being having a human experience and it’s a messy and crazy ride sometimes! This is true for everyone.
Give yourself permission to take time to unplug, connect to your heart and be kind to yourself each day.
You can start with taking one-minute meditations. It’s easy and safe to take a small step. Begin by closing your eyes and laying your hands on your heart. Feel what it feels like to have your hands touching and resting on this space of your body. Ask your heart what it needs most from you right now. Feel the connection and notice what happens inside your body. Not with your mind, but with your awareness, your body and your heart. This takes a moment, so slow down and take your time. What did your heart say it needed? Can you give this to yourself? I hope so…If you can, your own self-trust will begin to build. When you are finished, bring your hands together in a prayer position and say an inner thank you to yourself for showing up in a kind and loving way. Tell your heart you will come back again. And do it. Go back again and again and again. You and your heart will be so grateful.
Would you like help connecting with and opening your heart to yourself, with others and with this world in a deeper way? If you do, you are not alone.
These self-compassion and self-kindness based restorative modalities offer you the tools and practices to you need to experience your higher wisdom, gain clarity, insights and understanding to any of life’s situations. When you allow self-compassion into your world, your life will begin to bloom. Give yourself the gift of your own love and attention. It will last a life time.
Take a moment and breath…then ask yourself if you’d like to take the next step…
If the answer is yes, you can contact me for a free confidential 20-minute phone consultation to discuss your needs and how I may assist you. I look forward to hearing from you.